Intracranial Pressure Monitoring
Monitoring Intracranial pressure (ICP) safely, quickly and accurately is achieved by using Raumedic's precision catheters with semi-conductor pressure sensors.
1) Parenchyma measurement of intracranial pressure with NEUROVENT-P
ICP Measurement with integrated Temperature Measurement with NEUROVENT-P-TEMP.
2) Ventricular measurement of intracranial pressure and CSF Drainage with NEUROVENT.
ICP Measurement, CSF Drainage and integrated Temperature Measurement with NEUROVENT-TEMP Versions.
Raumedic Nueromonitoring Clinical Benefits:
- No ICP monitor
- Plug & Play system-no calibration required
- Connection directly to the patient monitor
- Compatible with all conventional patient monitors
- Consistent reproducibility of pressure curves with high precision resolution for wave analysis
- Excellent stability and linearity of measuring values
- Zero Point Simulator allows for easy replacement of patient monitor without losing measured values
- Simultaneous ICP Measurement, CSF Drainage and Temperature Measurement
To learn more contact your local sales representative, call (866) 710.7181.
Raumedic Neuromonitoring products website link: Multimodal Neuromonitoring
Intracranial Pressure Monitoring brochure Download: New Raumedic Brochure PDF download (Use your back button to return to this page after you have reviewed the pdf if your pdf doesn't open in a new window)